Visa to Russia - Rules for Obtaining Russian Visa
Russian visa is an obligatory authorization for legal entry to the territory of the Russian Federation by all foreigners, excluding those whose countries have signed the Visa Waiver Agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Foreigners may obtain Russian entry visas in the Embassies or Consulates of the Russian Federation at the places where they reside or stay. Invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation or an authorized tourist company is treated to be an official prove for obtaining Russian visa. Invitations for obtaining Russian Visa are issued by Russian tourist companies that are authorized by the competent authorities to issue invitations for foreigners. Russian visas may be issued for the purpose of tourism, private visit, business visit, employment, education. Russian visas may be issued in different types permitting single, two or multiple entries. Russian visas may differ in durations of stay from 7 days to 1 year. You may choose visa with conditions comfortable for you. Welcome to Russia!
Obtaining invitation for Russian visa:
- Choose your type of Russian visa.
- Fill in an application form specifying all information about you and your visit (on the right site of this page).
- Receive an approval of your order from our company.
- Pay for the invitation (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Western Union, Money Gramm, Contac-Sys).
- You will get an invitation by e-mail to obtain tourist visa (copy of invitation is enough for most of the countries).
- You will get your original business invitation by post service to obtain business visa (Fedex, DHL, or any other courier services, the charge depends of the destination about 50 EUR).
|Visa type||Issue term||Price
|1 month||Single||Tourism||1 day||750||18|
|1 month||Two||Tourism||1 day||750||18|
|3 months||Multiple||Business||10-15 days||3500||80|
|6 months||Multiple||Business||10-15 days||3500||80|
|12 months||Multiple||Business||10-15 days||3500||80|
How to order invitation:
- Fill in an application form specifying all information about you (on the right site of this page).
- Receive approval of your order from our company.
- Pay for invitation (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Western Union, Money Gramm, Contac -Sys).
- We issue an invitation.
- We send you the invitation by e-mail or courier post service depending on your visa type after payment has been received.
Obtaining of Russian visa:
- Apply for russian visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation abroad where you reside or stay.
- Present all required documents and invitation issued by our company.
- Pay consular fees.
- Fill in a form to obtain visa.
- Obtain visa of the Russian Federation.
Registration of Russian visa:
- After you have entered Russia, you are required to follow all rules of staying provided for foreigners within the Russian Federation; any violation of the rules of the temporary registration system by the foreigners results in the administrative penalty according to the Code of Administrative Delinquencies of the Russian Federation.
- As soon as you enter the Russian Federation, you must get registered.
- Registration shall be made within 3 working days after your entry in the territory of Russia.
- Registration is made upon presentation of your passport and migration card.